*

Brewer's Disinfectant 500g

A high alkaline cleaning powder.May cause strong allergic reactions in persons allergic to Sulphites.
Brewer's MetabisulphiteBrewer's Disinfectant
Total: $ 7.95
Sodium Metabisulphite Back Label

WARNING POISON /ALLERGEN

KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN

Brewer's Disinfectant or as commonly called Sodium Meta-bisulphite is a high alkaline disinfectant or washing powder.

May be used as a sterilising agent with care.

It is extremely toxic and less than 10gm will kill if consumed.

Metabisulphite if consumed in small amounts may cause severe or deadly allergic reactions for asthmatics and sulphite sensitive individuals.

For non-allergic persons the fermented product may have a salty to sour taste.

Brewing equipment must be repeatedly cold rinsed when using this product. Cold rinsing should be a minimum of 1hr after cleaning.

Do not use with stainless steel, copper, brass, or aluminium components.

Do not use for stainless steel keg cleaning or dispensing equipment cleaning. 

Supplied in resealable, chemical resistant jar.

NB. Use the right chemical for the right job. Should not be used by persons with sulphite reactions or used in manufacture of products consumed by persons with sulphite reactions. Follow safety instructions closely. Follow usage instructions as directed. Do not store with other chemicals. Do not mix with other chemicals.

READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND FIRST AID PROCEDURES BEFORE USE

If you would like to download MSDS data click the provided link. MSDS Data. When handling neat or undiluted the following minimum safety practices are required.
Warning this chemical is corrosive. It will burn or irritate skin  and injure eyes. It may cause serious injury or poisoning if swallowed. May cause breathing difficulties if inhaled or severe sulphite allergic reactions . When handling neat or undiluted the following minimum safety practices are required.
safety symb1 b

Where are you now?

X

Right Click

No right click